Stable Management Magazine
#1 Resource for Horse Farms, Stables and Riding Instructors
Total circulation (print & digital): 14,000
Stable Management continues to grow as the number one resource for those in the horse industry who own or manage horse farms or boarding stables, or who are riding instructors.
These are influential and critical people to the current health and future growth of our industry. And they are top influencers for owners and horses. We count among our readers all members
of the Certified Horsemanship Association and the certified farms and instructors of PATH Intl. According to a 2015 survey, for those who said the farm/stable was their primary source of income,
nearly 70% had been in the business for more than 20 years, and 47.2% more than 30 years! These are long-term horse owners and managers who influence the next generations! And 80% of them own farms, with 35% having more than 25 acres.
The Equine Network features multiple innovative advertising and marketing opportunities. To insure you will be well informed about all of these opportunities and also to insure you are able to secure the best advertising rates possible, please fill out the rate request form below and it will be submitted to one of our Associate Group Publishers for follow up.
Request Advertising Rates
2017 Issue Schedule & Editorial Calendar
Cover Story: Biosecurity; Annual Fees Survey; Being a Good Neighbor; The Basics of Bookkeeping; Wage Laws; Avoid Train Wrecks in the Stable; Why Can’t I Keep Good Employees?; Trail Ride Services: Make These Hour-Long Rides Fun!; Special Advertising Section: Horse Farm and Barn Equipment
Cover Story: Rehabbing Your Facility; Annual Business Survey; Equine Herpesvirus Update; Insuring Your Future; High-Tech Winter Gear; Common Deficits in Safety Knowledge of
Riding Instructors Seeking CHA Certification; Arena Equipment and How to Use it During Lessons; Special Advertising Section: Products and Services for Equine Facilities
Stable Management Readership
Total Circulation (Print & Digital): 14,000
E-Newsletter Traffic: 13,416
Social Media: 11,831
- Printing: Web Offset
- Safety Area: .25”
- Final Trim Size: 7.875” Width x 10.5” Height
- Bleed Size: 8.125” Width x 10.75” Height
- Bleed Spread Size: 16” Width x 10.75” Height
- Binding: Perfect Bind
- Press Dot Gain: Perfect Bind
- 2 Page Spread – 15.25” W x 10” H (live) / 15.75” W x 10.5” H (trim) /
16” W x 10.75” H (bleed)
- 1 Full Page – 7.375” W x 10” H (live) / 7.875” W x 10.5” H (trim) /
8.125” W x 10.75” H (bleed)
- 2/3 Page Vertical – 4.625” W x 9.75” H
- 1/2 Page Horizontal – 7” W x 4.75” H
- 1/2 Page Digest* – 4.625” W x 7.25” H
- 1/3 Page Horizontal – 4.625” W x 4.75” H
- 1/3 Page Vertical – 2.25” W x 9.75” H
- 1/6 Page Horizontal – 4.625” W x 2.25” H
- 1/6 Page Vertical – 2.25” W x 4.75” H
*The Trail Rider & Spin To Win Rodeo 1/2 Page Island configuration also available.
Market Place Advertisements
- 1/3 Page Vertical – 2.25” W x 9.75” H
- Double 1/9 Page Horizontal – 4.625” W x 3.125” H
- Double 1/9 Page Vertical – 2.25” W x 6.375” H
- Single 1/9 Page – 2.25” W x 3.125” H
The Trail Rider and Spin to Win Rodeo ONLY
- 1/2 Page Vertical – 3.4375” W x 9.75” H
- 1/4 Page – 3.4375” W x 4.75” H
Advertisement Material Requirements
Production Ad Specifications
If needed, we can create your ad for you. A proof will be emailed to you for approval and sign off. We will provide two proofs before final approval.
- For ads being created by the publisher, submit typed copy and basic ad layout.
- Digital images provided must be saved as a .TIFF or .EPS file, CMYK, 300 dpi. Color will shift in files provided as RGB. A color proof must be provided from file for accuracy and reference.
- Photograph prints are not recommended and the publisher cannot guarantee quality if provided.
- Logos must be submitted as a PDF, all other file types are subject to review for reproduction quality.
Any ads or materials that do not follow these specifications are not guaranteed for reproduction.
Disclaimer: Publisher will review client’s digital ads. If additional work is necessary to ensure proper output of ad, additional production charges may apply. If delays occur due to missing or noncompatible resource of font file, late charges may apply.
Ads Provided as Digital File S
All digitally submitted ads should be saved as a PDF (for partial page ads) and a PDF/X-1a (for full page ads) and submitted on CD. Files must be saved as CMYK (not RGB), 300 dpi.
Ad Materials Checklist
File Format: (Adobe CS4), InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop saved as .TIF or .EPS.
- Ad file set to correct dimensions.
- All resource files included in the ad (logo, graphics and photo images).
- All screen and printer fonts (no True Type fonts accepted).
- For bleed ads please be sure to follow specifications listed allowing 1/8” beyond trim.
- Full page ads: Safety area (text and images) on all ads must be 3/16” from the ad trim. Content not within this area may be subject to trim.
Printouts and Proofs
- Printouts of ad and disk directory required.
- We cannot accept a digital ad without a printout of the full advertisement.
- SWOP certified proof created from the ad file provided.
Total area density should not exceed SWOP standard of 300%. If a SWOP proof is not available, one will be created for an additional $30 charge. This is required for all ads on press for accuracy of reproduction of color. There is no guarantee of color without a SWOP proof. All questions regarding materials, inserts, BRCs or other inquiries should be directed to:
Barbara Van Sickle
Group Production Director
Phone: (303) 625-1624
Please upload Digital Files to our FTP site
Upon completion of upload to our FTP site, please contact production to inform us that your files are ready to download.
Send an email with the corresponding file name to one of the following email addresses after the upload is complete:
Please send Print Production /Art Materials to:
Active Interest Media
2520 55th Street, Suite 210
Boulder, CO 80301